Translation Tools

Consumer Complaints

Average: 2 (3 votes)

The Michigan Public Service Comission (MPSC) accepts and investigates informal and formal complaints regarding Michigan utility service providers. MPSC encourages individuals to first contact their gas, electric, telephone company or cable provider to discuss billing or service issues. If a resolution cannot be reached, contact the MPSC for help in dealing with utility concerns.


Find Utility Service Complaints Services